- City Hall Hours & Information
City Hall Hours & Information
Hudson City Hall is located at 505 Third Street at the corner of Third and Walnut Streets in historic downtown Hudson.
Hours of Operation
Regular business hours for City Hall are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Departments & Facilities located at City Hall
The main entrance to City Hall is on Third Street and the main reception desk is at the end of the hallway. The Walnut Street entrance is ADA Compliant. Departments here are Administration, Building Inspections, City Clerk, Community Development, Engineering, Finance, Municipal Court, Parking, Parks, and Public Works.
Hudson Area Public Library & Hudson Police Department
The Hudson Area Public Library and the Hudson Police Department are located at the corner of Vine Street and First Street in downtown Hudson. The Library’s address is 700 First Street. The Hudson Police Department’s address is 101 Vine Street.
Hudson Public Utilities
The Hudson Public Utilities facility is located at 1201 Livingston Drive. The building houses the Utility Director, Water, and Wastewater Utility staff.
City offices will be closed in observance of the following holidays in 2023
- Monday, January 2nd - News Years Day (Observe)
- Monday, January 16th, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Friday, April 7th - Good Friday
- Monday, May 29th - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4th – Independence Day (Observe)
- Monday, September 4th – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 23th – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24th – Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 22nd – Christmas Eve
- Monday, December 25th – Christmas (Observe)
- Friday, December 29th - New Years Eve (Observe)
- Monday, January 1st, 2024 - New Years
The eastern half of the main floor and the lower level of City Hall were constructed in 1927. The western half of the main floor and the third floor of the facility were constructed in 1991 and were designed to match the architectural style of the original building. The bell that is on display in front of City Hall was found in the City Hall cupola in 2006 during structural repairs to the building. It is the bell from the Fire Hall that was located where City Hall now stands. The bell was utilized to call firefighters to an emergency in the early days of the community.
The building that houses the Library and Police Department was purchased in late 2009 by the City and was occupied by these departments in 2010.
The facility housing the Public Utilities was purchased in late 2017 and was occupied by staff in early 2018.