Refuse & Recycling
GARBAGE AND RECYCLING
- The City of Hudson has a contract with Waste Management.
- To set up weekly residential refuse and recycling services, you may contact 866-983-6542 or email for rates and service options.
- 2023 Refuse and Recycling Fees (PDF)
- Large refuse containers are delivered to each home by the contracted hauler; the hauler will provide information regarding the program and pick-up days.
- Large recycling containers are delivered to each home by the contracted hauler;
- Refuse, and recycling containers are not allowed on City streets.
- Access recycling schedule, recycling information, and holiday collection schedules (PDF).
- St Croix County guidelines for recycling (PDF)
Yard Waste Disposal Options
- Waste Management will pick up yard waste at the curbside for $3.00 per bio-degradable bag; special bag stickers are available at City Hall, 505 Third Street, Hudson, WI or at the County Market grocery store located at 2310 Crest View Drive, Hudson, WI.
- Residents can also subscribe to an optional yard waste program by contacting Waste Management at 1-866-983-6542. To review more information on the yard waste subscription program (PDF).
- Residents can also consider other yard waste disposal options available in this area. View the yard waste disposal options notice from the St. Croix County website.
Please Visit the St. Croix County's Recycling Website For:
- What to Recycle and How to Recycle Right
- Appliance, Electronics and Tire Collection Events
- Clean Sweep – Hazardous Waste Collection Event
- A-Z Recycling & Disposal Guide (for items that can’t go in your curbside bin or drop-off recycling)
- Like and Follow on Facebook
- Watch our recycling video on YouTube