- Public Works
- Refuse & Recycling
Refuse & Recycling
GARBAGE AND RECYCLING
- The City of Hudson has a contract with Advanced Disposal.
- To set up weekly residential refuse and recycling services, you may contact 866-983-6542 or email for rates and service options.
- 2023 Refuse and Recycling Fees (PDF)
- Large refuse containers are delivered to each home by the contracted hauler; the hauler will provide information regarding the program and pick-up days.
- Large recycling containers are delivered to each home by the contracted hauler;
- Refuse, and recycling containers are not allowed on City streets.
- Access recycling schedule, recycling information, and holiday collection schedules (PDF).
- St Croix County guidelines for recycling (PDF)
Yard Waste Disposal Options
- The City of Hudson no longer offers a leaf disposal drop-off program.
- Advanced Disposal will pick up yard waste at the curbside for $3.00 per bio-degradable bag; special bag stickers are for sale on the third floor of City Hall or at the County Market grocery stores.
- Residents can also subscribe to an optional yard waste program by contacting Advance Disposal at 1-866-983-6542. To review more information on the yard waste subscription program (PDF).
- Residents can also consider other yard waste disposal options available in this area. View the yard waste disposal options notice from the St. Croix County website.
Please Visit the St. Croix County's Recycling Website For:
- What to Recycle and How to Recycle Right
- Appliance, Electronics and Tire Collection Events
- Clean Sweep – Hazardous Waste Collection Event
- A-Z Recycling & Disposal Guide (for items that can’t go in your curbside bin or drop-off recycling)
- Like and Follow on Facebook
- Watch our recycling video on YouTube